Sunday 29 September 2013

Exclusive Interview With Farmer's Quest Winner - Gafaar!


What made you participate in the Farmer’s Quest contest?
I just think that I have the capacity to win this Farmer’s Quest. I tried my best and I am lucky. It made it easy for me.

What do you think about the Quest?
The Quest is really interesting and the association really tried. Also the cadets really tried. It is good.

Ok, this is the interesting part – when five of you entered into the bush to search for the quintessential hoe what was going through your mind? Did you think you would come last or be the first person to find it?
I did not think so. Ah, it is not easy. The time we were searching for the quintessential hoe, I went in with a cutlass while others used their legs to clear the pathway. I prayed to God and I was like ‘Allah please help me to see this thing’. Allah made it easy for me sha.

So the moment you found the Quintessential Hoe how did you feel?
I was really happy. (laughs). I was really happy. It is good. It is not easy to find that thing. So I was really happy when I found it.

So what are you expecting from the association now that the farmer’s quest is over? As in what are your expectations?
My expectations include; awards and other gifts. If the association can award me with something that is customized, with my name written on it, and telling everyone that I am the first person to win Farmer’s Quest Season One, I will really be happy. Some people even called me asking if I won 50,000 or 100,000. (Laughs).

The association will definitely reward you. Alright, thanks for your time Gafaar.

Thank you very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment