Tuesday 19 November 2013

Meet The Self-acclaimed 'Strongest Man' In YCT Epe



Good day Joseph Okonji aka Banky

Hey my Vice President, Feckman

So why are you called Banky? Prior to now, the only Banky I know is EME’s Bankole Wellington

Banky started as far back as last year when I gained admission. There was this Kangol hat I used to wear, coupled with my teddy style. When people saw me they were like this boy looks like Banky, and coupled with my music. Then they started calling me Banky and the name just stuck like that.

Oh, interesting. So rumours filtered in that a certain student claimed he is the strongest man in school. And I think you know who the person is?

Laughs. Yeah.

Yeah, the person happens to be you. So what prompted you to say that?

Actually I wouldn’t say I said that because it all went back to when we did our freshers week party, when we were contesting in a arm wrestle. So we competed and I actually came out the strongest in that contest. So ever since they gave been like ‘this guy e be like na him strong pass’. Even among the students, when it comes to physique, I think I am the most muscular. So the P.R.O was like ‘na him strong pass’. And when it comes to physical combat coupled with the respect people give me.

Physical combat? So did you go to any Taekwando or Taichi school?

[Laughs]. No, when it comes to my physique people get scared. When it comes to fighting with me, they tend to see me as one strong gentle guy. 


Definitely if you have that kind of physique the ladies will always be there, So how have you been treating your female fans? I believe you have female fans.

[Exhales] Ahhhhh. My female fans. [Laughs]. That is a strong one. Actually, you know one man’s food is another man’s poison.

Okay

Just as some ladies are liking it, some others are also scared of me. When I meet some of them, they are like ‘I can’t even believe I will be able to talk to you because of the way you look and walk’. Most of the ladies say Banky is a nice guy. Actually I tend not to hurt anybody. I think I have been treating all of them in a way that I will leave a landmark. They will remember me for being that Big and Nice Guy.

So out of the numerous ladies, has anyone tickled your fancy? Is there that special one?

[Laughs uncontrollably]. The special one?

Yeah.

[Laughs again]. You wan kill me. Actually all of them are special.

So in other words all of them are your girlfriends?

[Laughs]. No, no, no! Well, actually everybody knows that I have actually been dating a particular one.

You mean everybody but me. I don’t know. So who is the particular one?

[Laughs timidly]. It is Uche Okwara.

Wow. So thank you very much for your time.

You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment