Tuesday 19 November 2013

'Some Ladies Have Approached Me Personally' - Mr. Agric 2013 Opens Up!

Henry Momoh

What’s good Henry Momoh?


I’m good. All good!

You are Mr. Agric of the department of Agricultural Technology. So ever since you were bestowed with that title, how do you feel?


First of all, I feel happy and surprised. It wasn’t easy despite all ups and downs. 

Okay, when you say ups and downs, what were they?


Well when I was nominated I never knew I would be picked. I was surprised.

Why?


Because they could have picked anybody. I don’t know why I was picked. 

So in other words, are you saying you don’t think you were up to par to become Mr. Agric?


No, not that, I knew I would be one of the contestants, but I never knew I would emerge as a winner.

So you said you have been very happy?


Yeah.



Hmm, I think you have been happy because the ladies have been coming around. It’s not easy to be Mr. Agric. So how do handle your female fans?


Well, to me my female fans….

So you even have female fans? 


Laughs. I have them, because they are like my friends. I like them the same way I like my male friends. Although some ladies have approached me personally. 

Hmm, PERSONALLY? That reminds me of P-Square’s song. So when you say so, it is in what sense?


They tell me that they want to date me. 

Wow, like seriously?


Yeah, forreal! 

So do you want to give us names?


No it is personal. 

I see. So apart from you who do you think would have won the Mr. Agric title? 


Well, I thought of three people


Okay, who are they?


It’s probably Shina, Tolu or Biola. 

So apart from schooling, what else do you engage yourself in?


Yeah. I am a music lead vocalist. I do music full time. I am a member of a musical group in Lagos called Anointed Voices. We do acapellas and also individual group singing. I also belong to the choir of Foundation of Church Assembly, which happens to be my church. We perform at various concerts, occasions and events. 



No comments:

Post a Comment